Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Wardrobe

Geeze, it's been a while, huh?  Life has been crazy lately but I'm still here!  I thought I'd share a little of what I've been up to in what little spare time I have had these days.

I have been having tons of fun working on some new pieces for spring.  Really, I just love color so any time of the year you take a look into my shop it looks a bit like spring! 

I have been playing around alot with interesting color combinations and I just love the turquoise and deep plum going on in this one!

Navy and white are classic, and I decided to give it a real jolt with the hot pink rosary style chain!  Also, I am a little obsessed with vintage enamel flowers right now!


Another classic color combo.  I have said it before, I love the clean look of milk glass.  So these little jewels were calling out to me!

I have hair just above my shoulders in a swing bob, so post earrings are my go-to everyday choice.  I wear longer dangles on many occasions, but in my day to day I love throwing in a pair of these for instant bling!!

And lastly, a piece ready for summer!  I found this gorgeous vintage Monet starfish brooch and fell in love.  I wanted to give it a beachy feel with the aqua glass pearls mixed with the natural colored ones.

I've got tons of other new pieces I am working on as well.  I'm trying to get use to the time change and when's the best time to take photos now!  It's got me all mixed up ;)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel, everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love love love love LOVE that first necklace!!! Gorgeous my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY colors! The beachy starfish necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just entered the giveaway over at A Wedding Story...so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entered the giveaway and am your newest follower, check out my blog/site....I am a freak for jewelry, loving a lot of your stuff! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace with the starfish brooch! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from "a wedding story"! Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to comment to quiet the anticipation that is boiling over whilst I wait for my necklace :DD I can't wait!

    I've started to feel like a sweater guard is more than absolutely necessary... Hrmm..

    ReplyDelete